MOBILE KIOSK AND STREET FURNITURE
Need help at your next community event? The South Park Business Improvement District (SPBID) owns and manages a portable kiosk, which is used to inform visitors about all the district has to offer, and can be used to display materials to help promote your upcoming event and/or business. Staffed by a knowledgeable Safety Officer, the mobile kiosk is a great addition to local events.
Also available to rent are colorful, sturdy tables and chairs, which can accompany the kiosk or be set out on their own.
The kiosk and street furniture are free to rent. Please complete the request form below, or email email@example.com to reserve the kiosk or street furniture.
S.PARKY the South Park Information Kiosk
- SPBID coordination of pickup & drop off
- Multiple spaces for brochure display
- Large screen to show images or videos
- Speakers with radio, CD, & USB music input
- Surface map for giving directions
- SP BID Safety Officer
- PC tablet w/ game schedules, restaurant info, public transportation times, & more
- Useful South Park area information
- 9 x 9 ft sizing when opened
RESERVE S.PARKY OR STREET FURNITURE
Interested in having S.PARKY the Mobile Kiosk or street furniture at your next event?
Fill out the request form below or contact Laura Hill for scheduling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-663-1110.
Please note that while we try to accommodate all requests, deployment of S.PARKY the South Park Information Kiosk as well as outdoor furniture is dependent on staffing availability. Preference will also be given to South Park District stakeholders.